top of page

Sponsor A Family Member To Come To The US

Attorney Zachary Lown is available to assist with family petitions. Go to Green Card thru Marriage if you are a permanent resident or US citizen and are seeking to sponsor your spouse or fiancé. 

It is always advisable to consult with an attorney prior to submitting any type of application. There are various consequences for knowingly submitting incorrect information or filing a frivolous application.


Attorney Zachary Lown, Principal Attorney

Likewise, if you are out of status or have ever been arrested or had any kind of run-in with law enforcement, you should not apply for any kind of visa before speaking with an attorney. 

Please feel free to reach out using the contact information below. If you send an email, provide a detailed message about your current situation. 

We look forward to hearing from you!

Anchor 1

Tel:  617-676-7339

Fax: 617-870-0500 

Address50 Congress Street, Suite 600, Boston, MA 02109

Your message will be returned within 24 hours. 

Success! Message received.

bottom of page